Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Seattle Airport, Our Adventures Begin

Flat Lucas and I are about to board a plane bound for Boston, MA to visit my friend Cassandra.

Flat Lucas and I at the SeaTac International Airport in Seattle. Can you see the plane in the background? Click on the picture to see a larger copy.

Flat Lucas and I are excited to fly across the country! It's a "red eye" flight, we don't leave until 10:40PM. Hopefully we will both be able to sleep on the plane.

The pink route line on the map below represents the flight that Flat Lucas and I took from Seattle to Boston. Notice how Seattle is on the west coast of the United States (next to the Pacific Ocean) and Boston is on the east coast of the United States (next to the Atlantic Ocean). When you fly from Seattle to Boston, you fly right over Minnesota! For an interactive map of our adventures together, click here.

The airplane route from Seattle to Boston is in pink.

No comments: